Dublin, Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Desiccant Dehumidifiers – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
Global Adsorption Dehumidifier Market to Reach US$635.6 Million by 2026
Amid COVID-19 crisis, the global Adsorption Dehumidifier Market estimated at US$548.6 million in 2022 is expected to reach a revised size of US$635.6 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% over the analysis period.
Desiccant dehumidifiers rely on specific desiccant materials like zeolite to absorb water vapor or moisture. As the process does not generate water, these units present an effective option for maintaining humidity levels at sub-zero temperatures. Desiccant dehumidifiers are used in various applications in areas such as the food and beverage industry, medical centers, commercial buildings, hotels, manufacturing facilities and others.
The growth of the global market is expected to be driven by the increasing adoption of adsorption dehumidifiers due to rapid industrialization, advancement in technology, and implementation of stringent standards to promote energy saving and mitigate climate change. The market is gaining momentum owing to the increasing adoption of these units in various settings to ensure the health and comfort of the occupants. Factors such as rapid urbanization, increasing disposable income, and changing environmental conditions provide a perfect scenario for the global expansion of the desiccant dehumidifier market. These units are increasingly being adopted in industrial applications requiring optimum humidity and temperature levels.
The US market is estimated at $157.3 million in 2022, while China is expected to reach $78.2 million by 2026
The desiccant dehumidifier market in the United States is estimated to be worth US$157.3 million in 2022. The country currently accounts for a 28.75% share of the global market. China, the second largest economy in the world, is expected to reach an estimated market size of US$78.2 million in 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5% over the analysis period.
The market is strongly driven by the growth in the growing attention of businesses on technological advancements. These efforts lead to the influx of better products that score high in dehumidification performance and energy efficiency. Several market players are developing energy-efficient smart units that take advantage of emerging technologies for various functions such as accurate calculation of humidity levels.
These units are designed to run automatically to ensure consistent operations while saving energy. In addition, various companies are betting on cloud-based approaches to ensure the connectivity of adsorption dehumidifiers with mobile devices such as laptops, smartphones and tablets. These units are attracting the attention of residential and industrial customers.
The desiccant dehumidifier market is also benefiting from the growing adoption of portable dehumidifiers in commercial and residential spaces. Some of the exciting advancements targeting sustainability include solar-powered liquid desiccant dehumidifiers to support energy conservation and environmental efforts. The technological advancements evolving over the years present tremendous growth opportunities for the adsorption dehumidifier market.
Select contestants (72 total featured):
- Bry-Air, Inc.
- Condair Group
- DehuTech AB
- Desiccant Technologies Group
- EIP SA Group
- Fisen Corporation
- MuntersPvt. ltd.
- Seibu Giken DST AB
- STULZ Air Technology Systems, Inc.
- Trotec GmbH
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Rising Awareness of Indoor Air Quality Supports Sales Growth
- Desiccant Dehumidification: Dominating the Industrial Dehumidification Space
- Desiccant dehumidifiers find importance in food processing and packaging operations
- Agri-food industry: The COVID-19 pandemic is posing challenges in the form of supply chain disruptions
- COVID-19-induced growth in packaged food brings joy to desiccant dehumidifiers in the food and beverage industry
- Adverse Consequences of Moisture Content for Building Materials Fuel Requirement for Dehumidifiers
- Rising Construction Activities Worldwide and Rapidly Changing Weather Conditions: Vital Market Drivers
- The Need for Relative Humidity Control in Cleanrooms Reinforces the Importance of Desiccant Dehumidifiers
- Semiconductor industry severely hit by COVID-19 outbreak
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing requires a controlled environment, which reinforces the importance of desiccant dehumidifiers
- Pandemic-induced changes affect pharmaceutical industry operations
- Desiccant dehumidification gives surgeons respite in operating rooms
- Rapid growth in lithium battery production: opportunity for the market
- Growing production of Li-ion batteries translates into opportunities for desiccant dehumidifiers market
- Power Industry: Threat of moisture-related corrosion to parts and equipment bodes well for desiccant dehumidifier market
- The pandemic affects the energy sector, affecting market growth
- Increase in pollution-related respiratory illnesses drives adoption of desiccant dehumidifiers in commercial sector
- Residential adsorption dehumidifier market: a small but growing segment
- Liquid desiccant dehumidification outstrips air conditioning with intriguing merits
- Main merits of liquid desiccant dehumidifiers
- Liquid desiccant materials are attracting more and more attention from the research community
- Technological advancements to fuel the industrial desiccant dehumidifiers market
- Advanced adsorption dehumidifiers: taking humidity control to the next level
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gu62k2
Global Desiccant Dehumidifier Market